CARD: Playoff Contenders European Ticket 2000
ACQUIRED: 2021, Future Considerations
- A 3 time MVP at Louisville, rushed for 2159 yards and 17 TDs.
- Although Ralph went undrafted when he came out of college, he ended up playing for the New Orleans Saints, primarily on special teams, and then as an allocation to the WLAF/NFLE.
- Played four seasons at RB in the WLAF/NFLE for the Amsterdam Admirals from 1995-98, 00.
- Best season came in 1995 rushing for 479 yards on 132 carries, with 3 TDs.
- Also had a solid 1998, posting 104 carries for 435 yards and 2 TDs.
- A knee injury sustained while playing with the Saints later ended his career.
Ralph is the older brother of NFL HOFer Brian Dawkins. His son Dalyn played RB in the USFL22 for the Houston Gamblers.
Cards: Topps 2000, Bowman NFLE 2000 Chrome
Acquired: TTM 2021, C/o Work
Sent: 8/3 Received: 10/16 (74 days)
- Set 5 NCAA collegiate passing records while quarterbacking for UC Davis while throwing for 7601 yards and 68 TDs in college career.
- Finalist for Harlon Hill Trophy in 1999.
- 1999 5th round pick of the Tennessee Titans.
- Joined NFLE in 2000, playing for the Scottish Claymores leading the franchise to the World Bowl.
- Set NFLE mark with a 107.3 QB rating.
- Returned to the NFL but was on and off the rosters of the Titans, Chargers, Falcons, and 49ers through 2001.
- Resigned with the Titans in 02, and was allocated to the NFLE.
- Played 2002 with the Amsterdam Admirals.
- Set NFLE record with 30 career TD passes.
- Signed with the AFL, playing with the San Jose Sabrecats in 2003, and the Albany Firebirds in 2004.
- Has seen extensive stints at the college level, enjoying a season in the UFL as the WRs coach of the Omaha Nighthawks in 2011.
- As of 2022, is head coach of Dartmouth.
Kevin didn’t have a shortage of cards, but I really wanted to get his NFLE entries autographed. Unfortunately the only ones he had in the league were Claymores cards. Still nice grab C/o Dartmouth.
CARD: Playoff Contenders European Contenders 2000
Leaf Rookies & Stars 2000
ACQUIRED: 2021, Future Considerations. TTM 2022, C/o Home
- The most acclaimed of Central College’s runningbacks, ran for an astounding career 5855 yards on 928 carries.
- Saw time in camp with the Bears (97), Eagles (99), Colts/Giants (00).
- Assigned to NFL Europe by the Eagles to play for the Frankfurt Galaxy in 1999, winning the World Bowl that year.
- Ran for 192 yards on 43 carries, and caught 9 passes for 72 yards for Frankfurt.
- Played one final season with the Amsterdam Admirals in 2000.
- Rushed for 212 yards on 73 carries, and caught 14 passes for 104 yards for the Admirals.
- Iowa High School Sports Hall of Fame
Mark during his college days was featured in a two page profile spread in Sports Illustrated (print).
He was pretty easy to find on the internet, so I went ahead and dropped him his Leaf card in the mail to sign. He responded and attached a nice sticky note to the card.
“Thanks for being a fan!”-Mark Kac
Celebrating the game, the players, the cards, and the autographs for over 25 years.