Cards: Topps 2000, Bowman NFLE 2000 Chrome
Acquired: TTM 2021, C/o Work
Sent: 8/3 Received: 10/16 (74 days)
- Set 5 NCAA collegiate passing records while quarterbacking for UC Davis while throwing for 7601 yards and 68 TDs in college career.
- Finalist for Harlon Hill Trophy in 1999.
- 1999 5th round pick of the Tennessee Titans.
- Joined NFLE in 2000, playing for the Scottish Claymores leading the franchise to the World Bowl.
- Set NFLE mark with a 107.3 QB rating.
- Returned to the NFL but was on and off the rosters of the Titans, Chargers, Falcons, and 49ers through 2001.
- Resigned with the Titans in 02, and was allocated to the NFLE.
- Played 2002 with the Amsterdam Admirals.
- Set NFLE record with 30 career TD passes.
- Signed with the AFL, playing with the San Jose Sabrecats in 2003, and the Albany Firebirds in 2004.
- Has seen extensive stints at the college level, enjoying a season in the UFL as the WRs coach of the Omaha Nighthawks in 2011.
- As of 2022, is head coach of Dartmouth.
Kevin didn’t have a shortage of cards, but I really wanted to get his NFLE entries autographed. Unfortunately the only ones he had in the league were Claymores cards. Still nice grab C/o Dartmouth.
CARD: Playoff Contenders European Contenders 2000
Leaf Rookies & Stars 2000
ACQUIRED: 2021, Future Considerations. TTM 2022, C/o Home
- The most acclaimed of Central College’s runningbacks, ran for an astounding career 5855 yards on 928 carries.
- Saw time in camp with the Bears (97), Eagles (99), Colts/Giants (00).
- Assigned to NFL Europe by the Eagles to play for the Frankfurt Galaxy in 1999, winning the World Bowl that year.
- Ran for 192 yards on 43 carries, and caught 9 passes for 72 yards for Frankfurt.
- Played one final season with the Amsterdam Admirals in 2000.
- Rushed for 212 yards on 73 carries, and caught 14 passes for 104 yards for the Admirals.
- Iowa High School Sports Hall of Fame
Mark during his college days was featured in a two page profile spread in Sports Illustrated (print).
He was pretty easy to find on the internet, so I went ahead and dropped him his Leaf card in the mail to sign. He responded and attached a nice sticky note to the card.
“Thanks for being a fan!”-Mark Kac
CARD: Playoff Contenders European Ticket 2000
ACQUIRED: 2021, Future Considerations
- Played at Central State (OH) starting 1995 and 96.
- Caught 58 passes for 991 yards and 12 TDs in 1996, earning NIAA All-American Honorable Mention.
- Played 4 seasons in the WLAF/ NFLE.
- Joined the Galaxy in 1997, catching 18 passes for 227 yards and 2 TDs.
- Signed with the Amsterdam Admirals in 1998, and played the next 3 seasons there.
- Had best season in 2000 with 43 receptions for 590 yards and 8 TDs.
- Signed by the Los Angeles Xtreme of the XFL in 2001.
- Played from 2002-08 in the Arena Football League.
- Spent majority of career with Dallas Desperados (2002-06).
- Best year came in 2004 with 105 receptions for 1309 yards and 23 TDs.
- In 2007, split time between the Nashville Kats and Columbus Destroyers, retiring after the 08 season.
- Played both ways in Arena football (WR/CB) recording 4 interceptions, 97 tackles, and 2 fumble recoveries over career.
Given nickname ‘money’ because teammates said his hands were like money in NFLE. As you can see in his autograph he’s worked a ‘$’ into his signature as well.
Celebrating the game, the players, the cards, and the autographs for over 25 years.