CARD: Frankfurt Galaxy Team Issue 2000
ACQUIRED: 2022, Private Acquisition
- Kevin McCullar played LB at Texas Tech from 1995-98.
- Saw preseason action with the Green Bay Packers in 1999.
- Selected in the 17th round of the NFLE Draft.
- As a tweener, started 3 games for the Galaxy in 2000.
- Was utilized all over the field posting 2 sacks, an interception, a forced fumble and 4 pass deflections.
- Also played on special teams, posting 7 tackles.
- Played in 2001 for the Chicago Enforcers of the XFL, playing in 4 contests.
After retiring from football Kevin went into real estate and coaching. His son, Kevin McCullar Jr., is a talented basketball player.
CARDS: Topps XFL 01, Topps XFL 01 Loaded Cannon
ACQUIRED: TTM 2022, C/o Work
SENT: 4/11 RECEIVED: 4/30 (19 days)
- QB at Western Michigan (96-99) that helped put school on the map.
- Set 17 school records, throwing for 11,299 yards and 87 TDs.
- Went undrafted in 2000, but was selected in the 6th round of the XFL 2001 draft.
- Threw for 4 TDs and 554 yards playing for the Chicago Enforcers, but was cut midseason.
- Signed by the Arena Football League, playing for the Nashville Kats and Carolina Cobras in 2001.
- Then spent 2002 with the Memphis Xplorers of the AFL2.
- Has been pretty much coaching since he left college, slowly working way up college ranks.
- In 2017, returned to Western Michigan and was named head coach of the Broncos.
Nice response here from Tim who inscribed this note on his own card. I was surprised he didn’t have more cards or play in the NFLE.
Celebrating the game, the players, the cards, and the autographs for over 25 years.