CARDS: Leaf Rookies & Stars 2005 (Purple 206/250), Leaf Rookies & Stars 2006 (Red 070/249)
ACQUIRED: TTM 2022, C/o Home
SENT: 8/5/22 RECEIVED: 9/7/22 (33 days)
- Played QB at UCLA from 1997-99, converting to WR in his Senior campaign of 2000.
- Statistically didn’t have much to show, catching 8 passes for 167 yards, while throwing for 788 yards and 7 TDs on 57 of 104 throws, over college career.
- Signed as a free agent by the Tennessee Titans in 2001 and impressed enough to make squad, catching 24 passes for 329 yards and a TD in rookie season.
- Started first 16 game slate in 2004, catching 80 passes for 1247 yards and 11 TDs.
- Spent an additional two seasons in Tennessee posting sub 700 yard seasons.
- Joined the St. Louis Rams in 2007, logging 34 catches for 379 yards and 3 TDs over the season and the following year.
- Signed with the Ravens in 2009, but did not make the squad- retiring due to a lingering knee injury.
- Since retirement has dabbled in broadcasting and commentary, moonlighting as an NFL analyst.
I really liked Leaf’s trading card design at this time- especially how the color hits these parallels. It absorbs the ink well and looks good on most colors- well- besides black.
CARD: Topps XFL 2020 Certified
ACQUIRED: 2020, Box Breaker
- Defensive End that played from 2011-14 for Louisville.
- Racked up 81 total tackles, 18 tackles for loss, 9 sacks, 3 pass deflections and 1 forced fumble over 4 years.
- Drafted in the 6th round of the 2015 NFL Draft by the Tennessee Titans.
- Saw action in 4 contests, posting an interception and a pass deflection.
- Waived in 2016, spent the year on and off the active roster of the Indianapolis Colts.
- Waived off of IR in 2017 and later released, but later signed with the Broncos, recording 7 combined tackles.
- Spent 2018 on IR after suffering season ending injury during OTAs- then waived.
- Selected by the Tampa Bay Vipers of the XFL 2020.
- Started 2 games for the Vipers, recording 6 total tackles.
Cards: Topps 2000, Bowman NFLE 2000 Chrome
Acquired: TTM 2021, C/o Work
Sent: 8/3 Received: 10/16 (74 days)
- Set 5 NCAA collegiate passing records while quarterbacking for UC Davis while throwing for 7601 yards and 68 TDs in college career.
- Finalist for Harlon Hill Trophy in 1999.
- 1999 5th round pick of the Tennessee Titans.
- Joined NFLE in 2000, playing for the Scottish Claymores leading the franchise to the World Bowl.
- Set NFLE mark with a 107.3 QB rating.
- Returned to the NFL but was on and off the rosters of the Titans, Chargers, Falcons, and 49ers through 2001.
- Resigned with the Titans in 02, and was allocated to the NFLE.
- Played 2002 with the Amsterdam Admirals.
- Set NFLE record with 30 career TD passes.
- Signed with the AFL, playing with the San Jose Sabrecats in 2003, and the Albany Firebirds in 2004.
- Has seen extensive stints at the college level, enjoying a season in the UFL as the WRs coach of the Omaha Nighthawks in 2011.
- As of 2022, is head coach of Dartmouth.
Kevin didn’t have a shortage of cards, but I really wanted to get his NFLE entries autographed. Unfortunately the only ones he had in the league were Claymores cards. Still nice grab C/o Dartmouth.
Celebrating the game, the players, the cards, and the autographs for over 25 years.